The Strengths of Everyday Kindness
By: Innovative Resources
Angels is a set of 52 exquisitely-illustrated, heart-warming cards featuring ‘everyday’ angels. Each card represents an important quality or skill that we may want to celebrate or invite into our family, workplace, classroom and community, such as contentment, peace, assertiveness, clarity, openness, balance or adventure.
Counsellors, social workers, teachers, trainers, managers and motivators can use these cards to build conversations, encourage storytelling, and help people of all ages think differently about who they are, what is important, and how to navigate life’s ups and downs.
- Is there a card that reminds you of someone you know?
- Can you choose a card that represents something you have received or given today? (It could be a quality, a feeling, a virtue, or an act of kindness.)
- Think of someone who could really use some support right now: What card represents a quality you would want to ‘visit’ them?
- Is there a card that represents a strength you would like to develop more?
- What is one step you could take towards this?
- For something you are about to undertake, which two cards represent the strengths you will need most?