Helping kids deal with friendship drama, academic pressure and the self-doubt of growing up
By: Michelle Mitchell
If you have ever wondered how to help your child navigate friendship dramas, handle academic pressures, discover their talents or overcome anxiety, this book is for you. This book will help you turn your child’s everyday challenges into moments that build resilience.
Written for both primary and high school aged children (6-17), this book has a special focus on school based issues. As a former school teacher I know that these issues either make or break our children’s resilience levels. And there is so much more we can do to help them navigate the “small knocks” that come our children’s way.
I’ll answers questions like:
- How are children taught resilience?
- What do all resilient children have in common?
- How can I help my child handle social disappointments well?
- How do I help my child choose good friends?
- How do I help my child handle meanness and gossip with confidence?
- How do I best support a child who is struggling academically?
- How can I help a cautious child try new things?
- What has resilience got to do with sibling rivalry?
- How do I help my child be more grateful and appreciate their life?
- How can I best empower my child for their future?