The Everyday Resilience Journal
A Pre-teens guide to friendships, schoolwork and growing up!
By: Michelle Mitchell
If you want to build resilience in your tween, you have come to the right place. This is the resource I wish my children had when they were younger.
The Journal offers 40 clever strategies to help tweens with friendship dramas, schoolwork and their confidence. Chapter titles include: Handling Friendship Stuff, Handling Tough Friendship Stuff, Enjoying the Daily Routine, Understanding Stressful Feelings, Conquering Schoolwork and Homework and Knowing How to Contribute. This book is full of real-life stories, easy to read strategies, journal pages and beautiful illustrations!
This book is ideal for both boys and girls, perfect for ages 8 – 12 years and helps answer questions such as:
- I find maths difficult. How can I enjoy schoolwork more?
- Someone is being mean to me. How can I make them stop?
- Some of my friends are spreading rumours. What shall I do if I hear gossip?
- I didn’t get invited to my friend’s party. How do I handle disappointments?
- My best friend is really sad. How can I help?
This journal is the perfect companion to the parent book “Everyday Resilience: Helping Kids Deal With Friendship Drama, Academic Pressure and the Self-Doubt of Growing Up”.